L600

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was fun ! Im suprised we got this motor home. The guy collects and doesnt sell. He has all kinds of cool stuff.

It looks like there is more good than bad about your cab. All fixable. Did you get the tilt mechanism? Did it have one?

Have fun.

Thanks skip. All the dents are easily popped out. Well yhe ones we are goin to fix. Like the roof, the grill and the door. The worst is the door. It doesnt have the pivot points but the rear latch is there. Im goin to start on yhe air ride on the rear of the frame forst then we will place the cab. I also scored a 20' flat bed for the start of our deck!

Scored a couple of goodies for the Ramp truck yesterday. Got a self-leveling air switch for the back and the ginormous pair of bags! They measure 12 inches across when deflated and they are up to 16 inches tall and then collapse down to 5. That should pick up the back of this old girl with ease!

Yes, I know the mechanic that took them off and exactly what's up they came off of.

Great score! In case you don't know and need the info for later, those are called triple convoluted bags. I work on big trucks and trailers. We usually use a single bag. Great start. [cl

Great score! In case you don't know and need the info for later, those are called triple convoluted bags. I work on big trucks and trailers. We usually use a single bag. Great start. [cl

Thanks. My dad is a big truck diesel mechanic and takes care of a fleet of cement trucks and dump trucks. He found them for me. They are goodyear bags and i found they have the number right on them. They are in really good shape. They just have alittle over spray on them .

Link parts arrived today!
Will get steel this week so we can get rolling on this!

Latest posts

Back