Hot Rod Poetry

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bob sorry you won’t be making it here and I was also going to ask Smallfoot if he ever goes to hot rods and Hooters in Sanford which is in his area a monthly show and just over an hour from me.

I am working on some humorous poems and also some outrageous true police stories as I have two fam members in law enforcement. Don’t know whether to put those here or in the BS area. Stay tuned!

Hey Bob sorry you won’t be making it here and I was also going to ask Smallfoot if he ever goes to hot rods and Hooters in Sanford which is in his area a monthly show and just over an hour from me.

I am working on some humorous poems and also some outrageous true police stories as I have two fam members in law enforcement. Don’t know whether to put those here or in the BS area. Stay tuned!
I've seen mention of that show. Never been. Kinda funny. I worked my entire career there and haven't been back once in 20 years...

Latest posts

Back