Winter has arrived in Alberta!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its early for us, but its happening!!!!

Attachments

• 1118211947_HDR.jpg
    1118211947_HDR.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 1118211946a_HDR.jpg
    1118211946a_HDR.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 13
You can tell we're having a hard winter here this year. Why, just the other night it slipped down to 48 F...thought I was gonna freeze!!![ddd:D

Better put parkas on your gators!

Holy cow Batman... it was in the mid 80's here in Central Tejas today!

I've spent enough time in Houston in the winter and fall/spring to know what I don't like: At least here, the cold weather keeps a lot of stuff away... snakes, big cockroaches, gators, etc. :D

I've also been to Houston around Christmas. Christmas decorations without snow just seems so strange to me...

It was 68 until noon and it dropped 20 degrees, in about 15 minutes, when the front came in it's now 28 this morning.

Brr, that's a quick drop!

That's T shirt weather, Bama. ;)

You're not kidding! I was wearing a T-shirt working in the yard when it was that temperature.

Its early for us, but its happening!!!!

Yay! Join the misery!

At least I won't have to rake the last leaves, they're under a nice white blanket :rolleyes:
You can always spot us Canucks in January in Yuma, we're walking around in flip flops & shorts while the locals are wearing parkas if it gets into the 40's. :D

Latest posts

Back