Question about chevy doors 47 -53

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOWANDRATY

Will the doors from a 47-50 chevy truck fit the 51-53 body, I like the idea of the 1 piece window on the early doors, no vent windows, are all the body lines the same, well not really lines but rolls.
Thanks in advance for any help. Ken

doors

Thanks guys I figured the answer would be found here, as for the handle difference it's going to be a rat, or ugly hot rod who cares, the truck was dropped off the other night and my wife took 1 look at it and said this one is for her ( god love her ) she even said she was going to help build it, I said you going to help buy parts, HMMMM no answer :p

You know what they say.....

Thanks guys I figured the answer would be found here, as for the handle difference it's going to be a rat, or ugly hot rod who cares, the truck was dropped off the other night and my wife took 1 look at it and said this one is for her ( god love her ) she even said she was going to help build it, I said you going to help buy parts, HMMMM no answer :p

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU HAVE TO PAY!!!!! [cl

doors

Yea it was funny my wife and a friend was watching at the door, and her friend was laughing, the guy with the truck said, look there laughing at us, but really she was laughing because my wife told her it was going to be her truck

Here's what I get from my wife when I show her

Yea it was funny my wife and a friend was watching at the door, and her friend was laughing, the guy with the truck said, look there laughing at us, but really she was laughing because my wife told her it was going to be her truck

what I've done...."Oh.....that looks nice".....:eek: In all fairness, as long as we've been married I've turned wrenchs....so the thrill might be gone..[S....but she still digs driving in them.....:D

Latest posts

Back