Run To Sun Myrtle Beach S.C. March 20,21,22

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex1927

Run to sun show 2014 at myrtle beach S.C. Will be March 20,21,22.
Host hotel will now be the sheraton across street from showgrounds.
Swap meet should be great.
Cruise down ocean blvd Thursday march 20.
Over 3100 cars last year.
Largest Independant car show on east coast.
Rat Rodders are always welcome and usually draw the most spectators.[dr
Come and get out of snow for 3 days of fun in Myrtle Beach S.C.
Details of event can be found at www.peedeestreetrodders.com
Or call 843-669-3564
If you want to sell at swap meet and need info,call charlie at 843-245-5293 or email him at [email protected]
See you there.

Attachments

• RR.jpg
    RR.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 17
The vendor and swap meet areas are sold out. I called a month ago to get some spots, and they are sold out. We wanted to set up.

Run to the sun

We always have a good time hanging out and meeting new people, and a don't miss show is "Rats at The Beaver Bar" on Friday night, there are all kinds of little shows at night. We even went to a hot dog stand for 1 show last year, Great times!!!

Cars not running to the sun this year

We have attended this show several times over the years and always have had a good time.

This year, our regular cars aren't worthy of the trip right now, much less one of the old cars.m

440shorty

I happen to be in myrtle beach for my daughter's. Cheerleading competition and one of the other dads told me about it. My wife got "that look"when she heard but I my son may just have worn her down enough for us to check it out. I cant wait!!!!! I think it dawned on her while eating at Cheeseburger in Paradise and instead of watching ncaa games on their dozen flatscreen Televisions I was staring out the window drooling over the cool rides cruising around.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE SHOW!!!!! It's primarily for the show and shine crowd, but there were still plenty of Rat Rods. My girls got worn out quick on them, but my son went back with me for a second go around. I pre-warned the kids about touching the cars, so they were very skeptical about going. Once we started walking around, we came upon a rat rod and the owner was so enthralled that the girls were interested in his ride that he insisted that they sit in it to get a picture. I was really surprised that my son didn't want to, but he gets shy around new people.

Even with two attempts, I still don't think we saw half of the cars!

Oh.... and my daughter's team came in 5th place, too! Not too bad considering they dropped one stunt the first time.

I'll upload some pics in a bit.

Any of these belong to any of you?!?!?

2014-03-21-cheer-beach-011-450x337.jpg

2014-03-21-cheer-beach-002-450x337.jpg

2014-03-21-cheer-beach-016-450x337.jpg

2014-03-21-cheer-beach-010-450x337.jpg

2014-03-21-cheer-beach-009-450x337.jpg

2014-03-21-cheer-beach-019-450x337.jpg

IMG_0587-336x450.jpg

IMG_0588-336x450.jpg

This guy was awesome - he let my girls sit in his rat rod and insisted on a picture!
IMG_0589-336x450.jpg

Last edited:
Was a blast!

My buddy and I drove the 300+ miles down to the beach on Thursday . He drove his 1937 Plymouth coupe racer and I drove the truck. Came back Saturday. Both cars drove great. Was a fun show, and the cruise in/ parade Thursday afternoon was cool. Lots of burn outs. There were a load of rats at the show and at the 'Rats at the Beaver' show at the Beaver Bar in Murrells Inlet on Friday night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back