Some cool stuff in Billings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man.. some good stuff!!! wish they had photos of the chevy 5 window.. not that i need another project.. yet !

Cars in Billings

Man I wish I had the extra cash right now, I need that 55 ford for parts. Just like one of my body parts, just a little short. :eek:

Has anybody had any luck with buying anything from this guy? I know of three guys who have tried to get pics and info on specific items and none of us got a return email or call. I talked to Joe and was told to email him and ask for pics but never got a reply. My friends in the uk got the same thing and so has another guy he knows. I was ready to paypal money for the stuff I wanted but not without at least some pics and a timely reply.

I want the sleeper!!! Seriously going to try to get that!!

Has anybody had any luck with buying anything from this guy? I know of three guys who have tried to get pics and info on specific items and none of us got a return email or call. I talked to Joe and was told to email him and ask for pics but never got a reply. My friends in the uk got the same thing and so has another guy he knows. I was ready to paypal money for the stuff I wanted but not without at least some pics and a timely reply.
I was browsing around eBay and saw this thing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321620856853?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
A person could make a killer sleeper by cutting the middle out of that bus, and using the front and back together.

Latest posts

Back