Baileigh English Wheel, EW-40

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1952B3b23

Hey Guys,

I was thinking about getting one of these:

http://metal.baileighindustrial.com/english-wheel-ew-40

Does anyone have any experience with this e-wheel? Im new to the world of english wheels but i wanted to start out with something decent. Ive heard Baileigh makes some good stuff. I do believe Mike from Cornfield Customs uses there stuff, i saw him in one of the promo videos.

Thanks for any advice,

-Chris

For what it's worth...
Having seen and inspected their equipment at a couple of shows I was impressed with the quality of it. Never had a chance to try any of it but watched as lots of guys did and drooled over it.:)

Thanks for the reply Torchie. I've heard lots of good things about the tools they make from others as well, glad to hear more of the same.

-Chris

I have one of their 36" throat bead rollers and I'm very happy with it.
Their English wheel should be just as good too.

it is a pretty good piece of equipment, it is good for smaller shops that dont have a ton of room. i almost bought this one but am saving my pennies for the larger wheel they have out now

I certainly don't have a ton of room that's for sure. So a wheel that size would be just right for me. Have you ever used the EW-40 Mike? That wheel you showed is a monster I don't have the space or pennies for that beast.

-Chris

Latest posts

Back