Nuts/Bolts and Screws

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 fordman

Okay help me out a little. I am looking for some bins to store misc nuts bolts and screws in, must have good fitting lids and be able to be taken any where.

Thank you in advance.

52 fordman

I use the plastic (1 gallon looking)coffee containers , I get from work . Maybe go to an army/navy surplus store and get some amo boxs ..

Harbour frieght has plastic oganizers, some are clear so you can see through them, have different sizes.

I just went to the local bolt store and bought a bunch of grade 8 bolts in various sizes and lengths, and needed boxes to keep them in. I went to HF and they had these neat plastic organizers (yellow) that you can move the dividers around in to fit your stuff, and they were only like $4.99 each. I put 1/4 inch in one, 5/16 in another, etc.

They are pretty strong and have a carrying handle built in. I like them because they will keep the bolts clean as they have a tight fitting lid.

Don

Don, those are handy cases. I got my daughter a couple or 3 for some of her craft stuff. Never thought they might be heavy enough for small bolts and such. I might have to get a few for the shop next time I'm there.

Latest posts

Back