Just in case...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

Just in case any of you folks would be interested, I saw this on FB.

1946 Dodge D24C
$1,200
Manassa, CO
Selling my 46 d24c. It is pretty much stripped of the gauges engine and trans. Solid car, extremely little rust, cab floors and trunk floor are solid as well as the spare tire well. Awesome patina. Has clean Colorado title. Awesome candidate for a complete restoration, resto mod or rat rod. I do have the original right rear fender inside the car.
Asking $1200 obo.
7-1-9--2-9-8--6-3-4-7. Text is the best way to get ahold of me.
Cash only, buyer is responsible for shipping.
If this post is still up, the car is still available

attachment.php

This next picture is not that car, but shows the body style.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 46 Dodge D24C.jpg
    46 Dodge D24C.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 62
  • 1946_Dodge_D24C_4-Door_Sedan_274.jpg
    1946_Dodge_D24C_4-Door_Sedan_274.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 61
looks

seen many made into family rods.

just sold one like that to my friend with 4 kids to make his wife the family truckster outta it and l seen 2 with the family theme at car shows last year.

not all are the family friendly builds, that is the body style l cut down to make my 2 door street legal cirle track car out of, we named it "monster" 'cause she was resurrected outta dead cars.

hope some one rescues her.

Later :cool:

Last edited:
I think it's a pretty good deal for the money, especially with a clear title. The grille and trim visible in the first pic look to be in good shape. I don't know the owner, but thought I'd share it, just in case.😁

Latest posts

Back