1933 Pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't get over it OI, you probably were going to put a non-painted boring 350 Chevy in there but you ran into money problems so you chose a really cool painted up, kinda pricey, power house, NAILhead instead!............

Really cool man.:cool::cool::cool:.

Probably something he had lying around.....

So even though it was one of those really cool, painted up, kinda pricey, power house nailheads instead...cheaper than buying a non painted boring 350...LOL...and you thought Skull was the king of sarcasm....lol...sorry,

I still can't get over it OI, you probably were going to put a non-painted boring 350 Chevy in there but you ran into money problems so you chose a really cool painted up, kinda pricey, power house, NAILhead instead!............

Really cool man.:cool::cool::cool:.

:D Believe it or not (sounds like a Ripley's moment) I have a 455 Poncho, out of a 70 Bonneville, that I was going to put in it but, at the last minute I decided to run the Nailhead :cool:
What's crazy is, the complete build changed.
If you read the first post and twelfth post, compare them to what actually turned out, then I clearly wasn't set firmly in that direction :confused:

:D Believe it or not (sounds like a Ripley's moment) I have a 455 Poncho, out of a 70 Bonneville, that I was going to put in it but, at the last minute I decided to run the Nailhead :cool:
What's crazy is, the complete build changed.
If you read the first post and twelfth post, compare them to what actually turned out, then I clearly wasn't set firmly in that direction :confused:

No surprise there OI as these builds seem to take on a life of there own. Either way you went it was/is a great build. Me. I'm still a sucker for a nailhead.[cl
Torchie

OI, I'd forgotten about the Poncho in a Poncho promise near the first, but this motor is a close cousin [well family anyhow] so you are forgiven. I know how projects have to be planned, but sometimes the project dictates changes. With everything you do in life, you have to plan, but you have to be flexible too.
Mostly I was just poking my finger in the eye of people who want to put a SBC in everything.
You keep on doing whatever you want to do. You've got my vote.

[dr :D Well, I fired the Nailhead up tonight and man does it sound good.
The bad part is, I videoed it running, uploaded it to Photobucket (twice) says it completed successfully.
I'll be darned if I can find it then I go to the home page and it says no videos [S

Awesome! [cl

Question: are you going to build a fan shroud? Looks like the fan is currently too far away from the radiator to do any good...[P

Latest posts

Back