At the docs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No butt's about it...lol

I've got a lady doc...had to laugh....had a physical....she said she was going to have a male doctor come in and do my prostate and hernia exam....I asked her if she was scared I'd enjoy it.....told me she just standard practice...(see there is that word again)...I told her I'm too old to worry about some gal seeing my junk and that having this done to you does not "excite" me in any way....she thought it was funny and continued on her way....well into the area the sun doesn't shine.....lol...

I've got a lady doc...had to laugh....had a physical....she said she was going to have a male doctor come in and do my prostate and hernia exam....I asked her if she was scared I'd enjoy it.....told me she just standard practice...(see there is that word again)...I told her I'm too old to worry about some gal seeing my junk and that having this done to you does not "excite" me in any way....she thought it was funny and continued on her way....well into the area the sun doesn't shine.....lol...

I've got a funny story about that as well. I once worked for another excavation business before going on my own. All of the guys always went to the same local doc for their dot physicals and tried to get me to do the same. I declined as I wasn't thrilled about getting my oil checked by a old man as they all said their doc did. I instead went to the cheap doc in the box and was checked out without getting my oil checked. And to top it off it was by a young cute female nurse. About two months later we was reading the local newspaper headlines as we waited to start the work day. Their old time MALE doc had been picked up for soliciting a MALE prostitute! I made sure that they all got a copy of the paper that day.:D

I've got a funny story about that as well. I once worked for another excavation business before going on my own. All of the guys always went to the same local doc for their dot physicals and tried to get me to do the same. I declined as I wasn't thrilled about getting my oil checked by a old man as they all said their doc did. I instead went to the cheap doc in the box and was checked out without getting my oil checked. And to top it off it was by a young cute female nurse. About two months later we was reading the local newspaper headlines as we waited to start the work day. Their old time MALE doc had been picked up for soliciting a MALE prostitute! I made sure that they all got a copy of the paper that day.:D

You'd think most of them should have realized something was wrong when the old doc had both his hands on their shoulders...[S

You'd think most of them should have realized something was wrong when the old doc had both his hands on their shoulders...[S
Damn Small, almost spit coffee all over the screen [cl
They probably did and just turned to him and said, would you just hurry up [ddd

I always check the size of their hands, small fingers and it's a go, large fingers and it's a no go! My wife is a Nurse Practicioner and has offered to check me, but something deep inside me won't let her do it:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back