Hate me a lil more :)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satanherself

Our favorite Sweetheart!
Well just picked this up the illusive 32 Commercial axle COMPLETE

Axle1.JPG

Axle2.JPG

Axle3.JPG

Last edited:
Where the h*** do you come up with all this stuff???????????????????? You continuously find parts I haven't seen in years. Tell us your secrets. :D:D

That "heavy" axle will fetch good money on Ebay.

Don

Where the h*** do you come up with all this stuff???????????????????? You continuously find parts I haven't seen in years. Tell us your secrets. :D:D

That "heavy" axle will fetch good money on Ebay.

Don

Well as one can imagine,,collect souls can get down right boring after a while
and so I sometimes make deals on rare car parts ;),,,

what i think is funny is that you find tons of rare stuff but can't seem to find the stuff you want for your project. :D

Thats kinda how life is ,eh,,I did find a bunch of Lasalle trannys for CHEAP,,and hope to pick em up Tues.,,,I kinda hope that some of the stuff I find I could trade,,but cars are kinda trendy anymore and everyone wants the same thing,,some cars are still classic antiques,,and those people have no use for whats hot to the masses right now. :(

also I am restoring alot of teh classic parts ,,boxing em up and saving for rainy day,,future project,,or a nice lil house in the country :)

Latest posts

Back