Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find, Skip!

You don't step on a Vicky very often, though I recently saw one for sale in this neck of the woods, in about the same condition if I recall correctly. I wonder how many people want or seek a Vicky these days? [S

The Vicky I showed a pic of a month ago, at my young friend Titus' place sold right away. He didn't even have time to advertise it.

Old Iron alert!

1930 oval window Pontiacs.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/winnipeg/1930-pontiac/1507107048

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

I know exactly where that car was dug out of!!!
That's funny. I thought you might. I almost just asked you outright if you knew the car. Do you think you could get it for under a $1000? More importantly, do you know how bad off it is for real? Like in the areas that don't show in the pictures. Any other treasures in your neighborhood that might be of interest?

Thanks, Skip

Custom beetle shortened 10 inches widened 10inches chopped top steel made to look like convertible. Custom paint reverse opening hood powered by 400 Pontiac also has full frame Pontiac and suspension custom built dash and console fun car to drive turns heads draws a lot of attention you won't see another one like this asking 22,500.00

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/barrie/bug-bite-v8-vw-one-of-a-kind/1499501873

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

Cool looking VW. If it is well-built. Still, a lot of bucks.

Skip, not too bad of a price. Lots of work and changes needed though.

Skip, not too bad of a price. Lots of work and changes needed though.
Yea, the price was what got me interested. But, as you say, it needs a lot. For starters,
Straighten every body panel
Repair rust
Replace missing interior panels
Replace frame
Finish mechanical issues
Add wiring

There are better offerings, but at higher prices, of course.

My grandfather told me a long time ago, god gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason, listen twice as much as you talk, you will learn a lot more. I’m still learning🦉

My grandfather told me a long time ago, god gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason, listen twice as much as you talk, you will learn a lot more. I’m still learning🦉

we hear you we just pulling your chain. my grandfather and dad were the same way.:)
i'm on a t bucket site that i have been a member of since 06 and have a whopping post count of 59.

Latest posts

Back