Manual trans pedal setup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldskoold

After being on another forum for a few years, I thought I would give this one a shot due to the drama on the other site! Now on to my question. I am running a 1970 Ford 302 & manual tranny in my 30 Sedan and was wondering what some of you have used for your pedals, linkage, etc. I am determined to change gears and need some advise as to what pedal setups work well. I have found a few pedal assemblies but just wanted to see what others have used. Pics and any help would be great, thanks!!

Why not put a hydraulic throw out bearing inthere..just get a master cylinder with a 3/4 bore..easy and less room to take up

I have a 12" x 12" floor so I used '96 Geo Metro pedal asym.

Attachments

• pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 48
I studied a 1961 Ford Pickup, then built my own. After I tweaked it a few times it works very well.

I have a 70 Bronco with the same motor and tranny so I going to do the same and study it and make my own. Do you have any pics of your linkage setup?

i'd like to see some pics too. i got to build my pedals for my roadster, and know i don't have much room.

Latest posts

Back