anyone know about OPELS????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm being a little radical today. I really need to get that big block caddy off my friend and put it in there [ddd[dr[cl

It already does have a small block In it! But i think it's grossly overpowered. The frame is 2x2 box. Plus I'm having a terrible time finding engine perches for my c10 to put in the 250. I think I'm gonna put the v8 back in the truck and get it running and put the 4 in the rod. Is it super expensive to ship overseas?

i know Opel's. I know my Opel's got a 350 in it ~ never too much powahhh!

Attachments

• Opel.jpg
    Opel.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 13
  • opel rear view.jpg
    opel rear view.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 13
My dad had 2 Opels back in the late 70's or early 80's....That's how I learned to swear![cl

It may be what teaches me! Apparently the motor mounts are different and the trans. And the front springs and the rear axle and driveshaft. Not the simple drop in I was hoping for.

So I'm gonna focus on getting the 69 running for the moment because it's supposed to be pretty this week.

Still open for ideas on what I could do with it. I'm rethinking it again.

So I found a guy on Craigslist in Ohio that has a complete drivetrain from a 70 gt and everything matches. So I'm gonna hoe fully pick that up Saturday afternoon. He is wanting 300 for it all. Both axles motor trans driveshaft and a set of slotted mags! We will see how this goes. [S

Latest posts

Back