1931 plymouth(ish) rat! (first build)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be missing something or maybe its the picture, but I don't see how the rear spring set up works. Is there enough room over the pumpkin for travel ? Are you using slides in place pf spring shackles ? Please don't get me wrong.....just asking ? Where is RPM ?

I must be missing something or maybe its the picture, but I don't see how the rear spring set up works. Is there enough room over the pumpkin for travel ? Are you using slides in place pf spring shackles ? Please don't get me wrong.....just asking ? Where is RPM ?

I am curious as well, it may be just the angle of the picture, but it does appear that travel is limited due to the spring being close to the top of the differential [S

that was a pic from when i was still trying to figure out what the heck i was doing....after i put it together the only travel i had was what little the leaf springs flexed which was not much and very stiff....i have now redone it and added shackles to each side of leaf....better!

got my ponies all done!!! 350 .60 over fresh from machinist!

Attachments

• 122012153314.jpg
    122012153314.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 11
mocked up motor and trans. got the cab mounts made and in place. made the radiator and grill shell mount. working on the steering and brakes next. almost there!

Attachments

• 123112114843.jpg
    123112114843.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 123112114819.jpg
    123112114819.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back