1933 Pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been working on the car.
I've taken everything off as you know and almost had the frame completely sand blasted then the rain started so I had to quit :(
I'll finish tomorrow afternoon then, I'll paint it so I can start putting it back together :)
As you can also see, I still need to weld up all the firewall holes :eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 149
Mounted the frame on my rotisserie and got it sand blasted.
I will spray it with epoxy primer then, paint it semi gloss black :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 125
They are nice

I'm the fugal type, I built one for $75, 2 eng. stands, wheels and bolts. Check out my build thread for some more pix.
Yes it's a muscle car :rolleyes:

spr0168_zps4f7579b1.jpg

Finally :D
Primed the chassis with epoxy prime then covered that with semi gloss black :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now I need to blast and paint the underside of the car and start reassembly.

Attachments

• 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 199.jpg
    199.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 112
Weather man said no rain.
I left the 33 body out last night so the painted frame could dry completely :mad:
Only job I know of that the person can be wrong 100% of the time and not get fired [S And it's still raining.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 181
I left the 33 body out last night so the painted frame could dry completely :mad:
Only job I know of that the person can be wrong 100% of the time and not get fired [S And it's still raining.

attachment.php

I know it still ****es you off tho. BUT IT LOOKS GOOD WET OR DRY!

attachment.php

Well that's one way to get it to rust... Sorry OI. I couldn't resist.[ddd
Torchie.

I welded all the holes in the firewall and ground them down.
Now I have to move it off the lift :( because, a customer wants me to put a 51 Chevy pickup on an S10 frame and build him a daily driver [;)

attachment.php

This may be what stops me from getting to drive this by the end of the month. Oh well there's always next month, hence the term project :D

Attachments

• 201.jpg
    201.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 140
Firewall looks great OI. Much better than mine. I got about a 3rd of the holes filled and one patch in.
What the status of the nailhead? Inquiring minds want to know.[P
Torchie.

its amazing how many holes these old rides have in them... ! firewall looks great

Latest posts

Back