Another Hello from NJ

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couper

RRR Supportor
Howdy everybody! Couper here from Northern NJ. Loos like a cool forum. I'm building a 41 Dodge fenderless hotrod. I started out wanting to build a Rat Rod but I'm putting so much work into the cab I'm heavily leaning to making her straight and throwing a custom paint job on her. I'll have another 6 or so months on the cab, then on to a frame. I have to decide on a motor & trans so I can do a mock up before I build a frame. Learning as I'm going.....not new to customs but new to this kind of build. I don't know if this is allowed but you can follow my progress here: https://www.facebook.com/Bobbys-Rat-Rod-110146923765089/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Welcome to UDS from Ky. Post up pictures, we like lots of pictures[P[P[P

Thank you Bruno....that was some deal on all those parts you were selling. My build is a 41....similar to yours. I'm hoping you could give me some direction on which front end and rearend to buy. And what the kick up on the rear frame should be. That would be very helpful. This is my first build of this type

Thanks,
Couper

Welcome to the site.
Start a build tread so we can follow along.
The FB link is fine but, there's some on here that doesn't have it so it's best to post the pics here.

Welcome to Undead Sleds, from northern Alberta.
The guys on this forum seem to like watching a build and not mind if you get carried away cleaning up an old vehicle. Build on. I did a similar thing with a '36 Ford truck, a few years ago, just couldn't leave it really rough. The guys here accepted me anyhow.
Got any more pictures?

Thanks Guys.... I will start a build thread here. Have to go back to the begining...hopefully I'll be able to start this evening. I'm also on Killbillet if anyone here is on there as well. Does that make me a forum Hoe? :)

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I see we are all over the country. Do the guys from NJ get to any Jersey car shows. I have a couple customs....98 Dodge Dakota & 68 Nova you may have seen. My 40 is my first build like this.

Latest posts

Back