Low Life Lineup Tempe AZ

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
:) I think i could have a shot at the Hope You Make It Home Award

Event Host - LowLife Car Club
Event Location - Four Peaks Tasting Room, 2401 S. Wilson St., tempe
Contact Name - Fish 480-962-1101
Event Hours - noon to 5pm
Entry Fee - $20.00 per car, spectators free

One of the FUNNEST events of the year and it all takes place at the Best Brewery in AZ.... Four Peaks Tasting Room

Coolest Custom Trophies (ask anyone that has been to a LowLife event about our trophy's). ie... Strippers Choice, Brewmasters Pick, Hope You Make It Home Award.

60/40 Raffle (a fun twist on the traditional 50/50) Food Trucks, Vendors, Crackle Car, Lowrider Hopper exhibition.

wish they had some stuff like this going on around my area .. I miss my old home place .. (not the weather ) but the constant events going on in town ,, always a jeep rodeo , dirt bike race or hill climb, mud races (4x4) tractor pulls . fairs ,,, demo-derby . HMMMMM.. You dont know what ya got till its gone :D

What Soltz said ....... we have NOTHING up here so pictures are fun ...

I know it over sooooooooooo...
Oldog

I took pix and was planning on posting them but they were really bad quality ORD.
It's either my camera or my shaky hands or this winter light. Probably a combination of all of it. :eek: Will take some at the show Saturday and if it is cloudy the results could be much better.

Latest posts

Back