can you paint this car diamond white pearll an red

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkmosch

can you 2 tone it
an do a picture of diamond pearl the hole car
thanks

Attachments

• 2003-01-01 02.39.27.jpg
    2003-01-01 02.39.27.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 2003-01-01 02.39.44.jpg
    2003-01-01 02.39.44.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 35
??? Huh ??? Ok....

can you 2 tone it
an do a picture of diamond pearl the hole car
thanks

Sure.......bring it over.....we'll paint it diamond pearl white first then add the red after you check it out........how far away are ya?! [P.... seriously...I'm assuming you want someone with talent to photoshop it?? Not sure Diamond Pearl is on the pallet....

Like I said....

I'm terrible at trying to do photoshop...but here you go to the best of my ability
I tried to leave some body line in there ...it looks like crap but looked worse when I just flooded the areas...sorry..

Attachments

• 41 Ford two one.jpg
    41 Ford two one.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 66
I'm terrible at trying to do photoshop...but here you go to the best of my ability
I tried to leave some body line in there ...it looks like crap but looked worse when I just flooded the areas...sorry..

You've been coloring with your grandkids again haven't you Sarge?
Better than I can do when it comes to photoshop tho.

Oh......a wiseguy.....lol

Is this the new Michigan Sobriety Test?
:p

"sir, do you have any disabilities that would hinder you from doing a few field sobriety tests"? "No"....."Sir....I have three crayons on my hand, please select one and while maintaining your balance and with your eyes straight ahead please color this 1939 chevy sedan while staying within the lines"...."Do you understand?"...

Good try Sgt. at least you tried .. sometimes I can not figure out if I am artistic or autistic ..... [ NOTE I mean NO offence ]
Oldog

I dunno I see its for sale but that paint job looks kinda fake, might be a photoshop, I'd be careful if I was you.

Thanks ORG....

Good try Sgt. at least you tried .. sometimes I can not figure out if I am artistic or autistic ..... [ NOTE I mean NO offence ]
Oldog

I'm neither artistic or autistic....but I've been know to be technically challenged.... [S No offense taken by the way.....

Latest posts

Back