bs lounge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monzadood

Banned
i love it, what a great addition to a forum. alotof times you want to talk about stuff other then hot rods. i think it is a great idea. just hope it doesn`t end up a flame forum...

monza, no flaming is aloud here so I wouldn't worry about it. The mod is all over anything like that. This is a laid back, g-rated forum.

And I agree. The BS lounge is a great place to go o/t without clogging up the the hot/rat rod topics.

Monzadood,
Welcome to "The BS Lounge", Our hours of operation are from whenever you want to show up, till you get ready to leave. No cover charge either...We do have good site moderation so this place won't ever turn in to a "Flameout" Forum.
Thanks for stoppin in, Have a seat at the bar and order up a cold one.
Enjoy.

Flame protection.....

Things are well protected against fire damage here. ;)
The moderator knows how to use the "Squasher/Vaporizer" to remove
any annoying "buggers" and extinguish the flames. :rolleyes: '22

Hurry... grab the hip waders!!!

i love it, what a great addition to a forum. alotof times you want to talk about stuff other then hot rods. i think it is a great idea. just hope it doesn`t end up a flame forum...

Dood,
Hip waders would b more appropriate... it can get pretty "deep" in the lounge!!! ; - >

Flaming is not allowed!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back