41 Chevy update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnomad

Here are a few recent pics of our 41. Slow just NO time. We've got the shock mounts and were starting on the headlights and hood side panel extensions to the grille. Hope to have some more pics soon !! Later.

Attachments

• zzzz 147.jpg
    zzzz 147.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 81
  • zzzz 150.jpg
    zzzz 150.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 76
  • zzzz 146.jpg
    zzzz 146.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 81
  • zzzz 149.jpg
    zzzz 149.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 73
Just looking at the front shock mounts. Maybe a gusset at the 90* for added strength. But, I'm just looking at a photo. I love the lines of the truck. Very nice.

We cut down the stock bed to 54" in length and its 40" wide. When I bought the truck and donor car, it came with a new repo tailgate,front bed panel and rear sill. We didn't use the rear sill but narrowed the gate and front panel.
Haven't decided on the floor but a friend of mine gave me a steel bed floor from a 66 shortbed. It's a little on the heavy side,just have to see what it weighs when I get it cut down.

Attachments

• zzzz 007.jpg
    zzzz 007.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 28
Thinkn about it,would be our first chop. I quess we're a little bit apprehensive.
I know there's quite a few threads on here about chopping,not really sure what's the best way to go. Thanks for the kind words guys !!!

like the way your grill is . was thinking about bilding something like that .
how wide are the bars in your grill?

The grille is a stock 41 grille that the top three tiers have been used. The vertical outer pieces have have been shortened and swapped sides with and positioned horizontal. Then the bar that has the Chevrolet script on has been positioned at the bottom. Hope that makes sense. If you will look at my other posts you will see it more plainly.

Latest posts

Back