stoopid things we do...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
i would like to start a thread similar to the endless "bs"-but with a twist...i want info/things we like or things we do (pg rated remember) that are strange, stoopid, funny or habit forming...
her's my 1st example

i like to dip my burger king french fries in mc donald's bbq sauce...

i like to use pennzoil products (not on my french fries, but in my cars) for no other reason than my family name (penn-as in the famous bunch from pennsylvania)

i like to watch all of the car tv shows, even those that build "X-treme 4x4's" even though i don't own an xtreme one & never build plan on building an X-treme 4x4

i like to casually observe people in public places (not creepy stalking-just observing) there is nothing any more amusing than watching people....

ok there-you have an idea about some of the funny things that i am
brave enuf to post yours?

BTW if ya wanna get on here and "bash" me -go ahead, i observe internet fruitcakes and their comments, too[ddd

hmm
well, heres two

- i hate when the toilet paper roll isnt spooling from over the top and in the front --- ill change it if it isnt...
- im 5'7'' and weigh 140 and drink diet coke.
oh yea
editing in another
-- i like my hotdogs with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, pico de gallo, a little relish and jalapenos
:)

here you go

I hate when my newspaper has been opened and read before me, I like an unread paper.

I prefer writing in pencil haven't found a pen I like yet..

Oh an I agree on the toilet paper it has to go over the top

Brian kc0kfg

me? I do so many things other people think are stoopid. I'm just an a$$ most of the time, but I'm french so I don't care.:)

I do at least 2 of those things and never thought they were stupid or weird.[S

Same here, I think you are a little more normal than you thought.

wow, i've never really been accused of being normal before....:eek:[S

of course this "normal" is an observation by other people who, like myself, spend alot of time looking at, dreaming of, and building things with rusty hunks of metal, which actually makes me wonder if any of us are "normal" by this world's standards--but thanks for helpin me out guys:D

oh, here's another one...i like chocolate milk for breakfast, as long as i can remember i have drank choc. milk almost every morning, as some people have to have their coffee-i must have my thick, nesquik enhanced glass of moo-juice...just finished off my big cup of it and am now ready to face the day ;)

I agree with the TP going over the top as well as paper towels!
I speed too as I'm usually late for everything.
I like scrapple, but its got to have syrup on it.
I have a construction co and I don't usually wash my hands when I eat lunch, no water on the job site, makes my wife ill just thinking about it!:D
Exactly what is normal?[S...CR

A teacher in highschool once told me that there is no such thing as normal, because what is normal to me, may not be normal to you.

I am a huge people watcher... not creepy or anything, just sometimes a little too observant of the people around me. The Mrs and I when we go out for dinner usually end up talking more about the people in the restaurant, then anything else.

I work for a construction company that mainly does work in Water and Wastewater operations. I do wash my hands but think nothing of eating lunch at a sewage treatment plant.

I usually can't eat anything for atleast 1 hour after I get up in the morning.

I do not currently have a car/project, but spend much of my free time reading, searching and researching for how to's and ways to modify them. Also spend alot of time on forums and such.

And the last one for now... I also have a tendancy to speed, although it isn't as bad as it used to be.

I stand in the cold, real cold to try and catch steelhead in the winter. . I do this to catch a fish that I won't eat even if I catch one. Stupid , huh? I also like to watch people. I love catsup and spaghetti sauce and can't eat a tomato.

When I used to hear that question on the Newlywed Game about the TP being over the top or under, I thought it was the dumbest thing. But now I realize it has to be over the top or it is just wrong. :D

I prefer a bath to a shower........I like to soak and read while I am in there.

My Son Dan has an odd (to me) habit. When eating, he eats one item completely at a time before eating the next item. For example, first he eats all the potatoes, then he eats all the meat, etc. Me, I eat a little of each until I am finished.

Don

When I read the paper(mainly on sunday), I always read the comics last. Too much bad stuff in so I read them last to have a good laugh.

I also agree on the T/P being over the top.

I have to make sure the doors, hood and trunk are aligned and close and open easy. I hate it when someone slams a car door instead of adjusting it correct.

I have never tasted alcohol. The hardest stuff I have and will ever drink is sweet tea, coca cola and yoohoo. The hardest drug I have ever done is Goody/BC and never will. Life is too good to be high/drunk and waste it.
Tim

My Son Dan has an odd (to me) habit. When eating, he eats one item completely at a time before eating the next item. For example, first he eats all the potatoes, then he eats all the meat, etc.
Don

Ha! I do the same. I eat all of the stuff I like the least first. Or if I'm eating fast food, I'll eat all the fries first because they get cold the fastest.

I dated a girl from Georgia who told me that was rude - it implies to the cook that you don't like something on your plate. Supposedly you are supposed to eat a little of everything. Ahhhh manners, who needs em.

T/P never on the "roller/dispenser" at our house...

the "food thing" i was taught to eat a little from everything-actually to go around my plate and eat a little to all is gone...had forgotten about it until you guys brought this up, but a buddy i used to work with ate all of one thing & went to the other, eating all of each thing before moving to the next--thought he was weird at the time...

i too like ketchup but not tomatoes...

Guess I'm weird too, I have always did the one item at a time thing when eating. My standard answer is...if I wanted pizza or stew, I would order pizza or stew.;)

Can't have vinegar, allergic to it. Sure cuts down on a lot of food choices.

Latest posts

Back