When it rains it pours

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papamike

As some of you know i was laid off last week and now this. Some lady was in a hurry to get to wally world and pulled in front of my wife and daughter. Good thing is everyone is ok but the saturn.

Attachments

• 20121214_124428.jpg
    20121214_124428.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 49
Thanks guys, I was approved for unemployment Im more worried about my former crew almost all have small children and none of them paid in taxes. alot got paid cash as day labor even though they have been there 5 - 15 years.

OH NO......the Outlook didn't LookOut....

As some of you know i was laid off last week and now this. Some lady was in a hurry to get to wally world and pulled in front of my wife and daughter. Good thing is everyone is ok but the saturn.

I'm telling you P/Mike......you've got some really good stuff coming your way....something is out there waiting....maybe you'll be the one to put those guys back to work....the crystal ball is getting hazing.....I've lost contact...lol
No seriously....sorry things have been going badly but honestly, things do seem to have a way of working for you rather than against you if you keep the faith.....JMHO....

Try to be optomistic.....

P.S. Never liked the saturn[cl

See, maybe the insurance will get you a different ride....as for the comes in three thing....never been superstitous but does seem like that.....just take things slow and easy for a bit and it'll turn around....I'd bet on that!.

The 3rd thing has already happened: First the job, 2nd the Saturn, 3rd your family was in harm's way and made it out OK. Stay positive and good things will come your way.;)

Well said....

The 3rd thing has already happened: First the job, 2nd the Saturn, 3rd your family was in harm's way and made it out OK. Stay positive and good things will come your way.;)

Didn't think about the fact that the family went without injury being a 3rd event....doesn't say it has to be 3 bad events...right?

You've had all your bad luck for the year, things will now turn around for you in 2013. Glad everyone was ok.

I didn't realize this, but I just recommended that a lady friend of mine take her Saturn SUV down to the garage near my shop to have the tranny fluid changed. Mark, the guy at the shop told her she should start thinking about trading it in because he is finding parts are starting to dry up for Saturns. I forgot that Saturns are now not being made any more. Something you might want to think about with yours.

Don

Didnt recieve an Email Lib T And i have been concerned about the parts for the Saturn Don I didnt want the thing anyway the wife came to the shop with the new car papers one day and said sign them i think she just liked the cowboy blue color. And I got a lot of cra.... crud to wash away Sam. :D
Thanks guys

Dont know if i would call it #3 or not, nothing tragic exept the ole lady would have missed the cowboys play. Our used 42 inch TV burnt up on us this morning. I went to the local best buy and got a 39 inch on sale, got it home, hooked it up, turned it on and the screen was cracked, took it back and got a big hassle about getting it replaced. Merry Christmas :mad:

Latest posts

Back