found on Craigslist

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat'l Trap

I'm not sure I can control myself. Who wants to ride shotgun?? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• caddy_donk.jjpg.jpg
    caddy_donk.jjpg.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 199
I like cars like those because in this day and age, it's getting harder and harder to spot idiots among the masses. Those cars immediately leave no doubt who the idiots are!

when I lived in Toledo I lived next to a guy that had an old more door cutlass built like that. I stood taller than my pickup..... I couldn't believe it. I also knew a guy that worked at a custom shop, rebuilt a 71 Charger, put on some nice paint, overhauled the motor, then gave it to the customer who lifted it like that, Mike went and spent a few nights in jail for assault after he saw what the guy did to it (he had a bit of a temper problem).

Needs a giant hotwheels track with a loop dee loop

I dig Konks but, not enough to build or own one. I talked to a guy at a car show once that had one and his passion was the same as ours... just different taste.
What drive me nutz is the low riders with 13" rims that stick way out. [S

they are rat rods too

where's the front driveshaft?

Awwww somebody aint done lol theres no front driveshaft

Trouble is guys, is that those Donk cars are looked at about the same as many of the so called Rat Rods are.....They are probably very unsafe as many Rat Rods are.....That attitude probably isnt going to change

Just saying

Latest posts

Back