the WHAT IS MY CAR? thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_20130517_162416.jpg
    IMG_20130517_162416.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 59
not a rat

This car is not a rat, but nowadays most people don't know what it is and ask!

Attachments

• 20130930_123507.jpg
    20130930_123507.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 49
I've been gone for a while, but getting back to it. I thank all of you for being my ongoing inspriation to keep at it.
And, Snakefarm, I love the Christmas tree behind your truck in the first pic. No, I mean the TALL one!

51Willys009-1.jpg

51Willys027.jpg

This was taken the day I pushed it out of the garage...it sat outside for 1 season, back undercover now....spent the past 2 years fiddling with Willys Overland products...eventually I hope to finish it...
I think of it a little old school and a little rat rod mixed....

What do you think???

MikeC

This was taken the day I pushed it out of the garage...it sat outside for 1 season, back undercover now....spent the past 2 years fiddling with Willys Overland products...eventually I hope to finish it...
I think of it a little old school and a little rat rod mixed....

What do you think???

MikeC

To me it's impossible to say since it's unfinished. That said, I think the hammered-up tin patch panel and a few other factors make it a rat rod.

I always thought it would be cool to take an old Pacer and cut the roof off just behind the driver..sorta make a mini-pickup....:cool:

Latest posts

Back