What a shame, another build gone bad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That whole story seems sketchy. Like have you ever tried to put a hole in a tire with a pocketknife? Could a girl do it? Would she confront a man who has broken into her house when she has a phone in her pocket?
The drugs part is easy enough to believe. Sad anyway you look at it.

I found his twitter. He's posted as recently as a month ago. One recent post said he was at "summer camp for five months". I hope the guy shrugs it off and gets his stuff back together. I've tried finding a few pictures of his cars but haven't had much luck. He had a build thread on here at one time for a Model A and has had a few cars in magazines.

That whole story seems sketchy. Like have you ever tried to put a hole in a tire with a pocketknife? Could a girl do it? Would she confront a man who has broken into her house when she has a phone in her pocket?
The drugs part is easy enough to believe. Sad anyway you look at it.

Ya it's seams sketchy. But adrenaline can make people do crazy stuff. As for the tires, I guess it depends on the knife and the tire. A regular tire would be easily slashed with a good sharp knife IMO.

I've seen some things people, I know personally, have done for prescription drugs that I never thought possible from them.
Prescription drug addiction and no money will cause them to be desperate and bold.
That said, I have no tolerance for anyone on drugs.

Latest posts

Back