Jordy - Your average 37 Tudor Sedan 4x4 build - Revision II

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so today's the day. Spent yesterday thrashing on this 4x4 37 Sedan (with a 103deg heat index) to get her ready for today's date with the NC DMV License and Theft Bureau Inspector.
If all goes well, she will be well on her way to getting titled and on the road. Wish me luck!!

Ins1_zps9zcqyryk.jpg

Ins2_zpskrzfmaoh.jpg

Ins3_zpsrepsclah.jpg

Ins4_zps9julcucu.jpg

Update.. It took FOREVER, but last weekend I got a letter in the mail with the new VIN #
I went ahead and got my bond, and my insurance.
Monday the DMV inspector came out and applied the VIN #s to the car, and yesterday I picked up the inspectors report, went to the DMV and got my license plates!!

We are good all legal now!

37%20Ford%20Tudor%204x4%20Ratrod%201_zpsixfjlwvw.jpg

37%20Ford%20Tudor%204x4%20Ratrod%202_zpsuu56afaz.jpg

37%20Ford%20Tudor%204x4%20Ratrod%203_zpsywdx9ca8.jpg

Still finishing up a few things here and there. Got the 4 wheel drive working today. Had to make a selector lever.. Took it for a little spin

Now, part of me wants to go even more mad max on it, part of me wants to start over with a full tube chassis with integrated cage, 1 ton axles, and go overboard, part of me wants to sell it to fund finishing the 66 so I can sell that and get started on the 30.. It sucks having AADD Automotive attention deficit disorder..

4x4Back1_zpsj9ma1hgb.jpg

4x4Back2_zpswks40ofx.jpg

4x4Front_zpsuhojj0aj.jpg

[cl[cl[cl
I love this build! I told hubby that I wanted to build something like this for our next build (after our 36 Diamond T is done), and he doesn't share my enthusiasm for a build like this :eek: He wants to do a Gia - like our fat asses would fit in a Gia :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back