Finally gonna fix it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I've been working on my Nova lately doing things I neglected during my coupe build. My starter's had a flat spot in it & never stranded me & if I kept turning the key it would eventually catch but I've lived with it for too long! Then my water pump went out so I figured I might as well do both at the same time... that's done!

When I had the car jacked up I noticed the passenger wheel had play in the MII rack & pinion so I ordered a replacement inner tie rod end & should have that installed today!

It's never had a functioning heater because the heater core leaked & I've had the new core for 2 or 3 years. It never gets that cold here but I figured I do that while I was at it! Might be nice! :eek:

It's *always* something with an old car & luckily I can still do it myself! If I keep this up... I'm gonna have a whole new car! [ddd

Just hope I can fit in a new paint job too!

BoB

Nice to work with the nuts and bolts on an older car rather than the computer and sensors on the newer stuff. Novas are one of my favorites.

Way to go Tripper - I'm much the same - a new project always seems to take your focus away from the old ones. It does feel good to finally get around to fixing the stuff you've neglected though! I too have a soft spot for those early Nova's.

I used to fix things immediately but. nowadays it's put off till later.
Makes ya feel better when ya get it done tho :rolleyes:

I used to fix things immediately but. nowadays it's put off till later.
Makes ya feel better when ya get it done tho :rolleyes:

I'm in that boat too, Old Iron. Only took me two years to fix the Firebird key switch problem, and I've lost count of how long the Lincoln's been down....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back