Rat Rod Rumble

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Timbo, Any idea how many cars was there last year ? And is the camping in a different area from the show ? If nothing comes up, I'm going to try to make it this year !!

I didnt make it there last year (helping a friend out at another show) but I heard it was packed. I will be there this year. Hope to see ya there.
Tim

Ratrod rumble

Hey Timbo, Any idea how many cars was there last year ? And is the camping in a different area from the show ? If nothing comes up, I'm going to try to make it this year !!

I'M GUESSIN A COUPLE HUNDRED LAST YEAR....COULD BE WRONG. IT WAS PACKED. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE CAMPIN.

I'd like to meet you guys. If you make it, I'll be there with my 56...look me up.

camping was on the grounds, when you are at the track sitting on the stands at the concession stand side it was in a field behind the return road and concession stand. lots of great people there last year, and a good swapmeet, we stayed in severiville i think it was the econo lodge ? the white one across the street from taco-bell, we had a great time.

opps

forgot to mention, bring a hat it was hot as heck last year, i got burnt up in that sun, i would have paid anything for a big straw hat on sat.

I talked to Dan yesterday and seems like a really nice guy and from what I've heard from everyone is that it's a very laid back show with a few reasonable rules that will insure everyone has a good time.

I know they're having a movie in the event tent but it may be crowded so I'm taking my movie setup and some Hot Rod movies, will probably show "Two Lane Blacktop".

How many of you guys are coming down Friday night and camping? It would be good if we could get a RRR group together.

Hey Iron, I will probably hook up with you at the Bulls Gap exit on 81. I'll give you a yell one day this week for a time frame, ect. Do you snore ??? :D

Latest posts

Back