New from Louisiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waldos_1

Hi all here im "Waldo" from South Louisiana between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, just about to start a project ,a 53 chevy 3100 everything is in good shape, got it sunday and already all stripped down ,after reading the preachers build ,im heading in the same route with a few changes, i am an Inspector at a Chemical plant here,was a welder /fitter for 27 years so the welding and fitting is not a problem here but to figure out all the tricks,i have built a few Novas ,from a 1963,1969,1974 and now my last one is a LS1 1971 YENKO CLONE Nova ,and it is fast street car,but now im ready for a new challenge im sure ill ask a hundred questions but if i can help anyone on fitting or welding just ask and will be glad to help,so its good to see so many people in here ,thanks for a great place to hange out.

Chackbay? quite a few old cars and lots of fast cars in that area. I've done a few jobs in Chackbay and Kramer. we just picked up a 34 dodge coupe in Thibodaux a few months ago. got parts left over from a 49 chevy if you need something

Latest posts

Back