You want HOW MUCH for it ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen this seller before with the same cars for sale. Not much of a surprise that his stuff doesn't sell at the inflated prices...but then, all you need is one buyer with more money than they know what to do with. To each his own.:cool:

I have always found on ebay and kijiji,which I sell and buy stuff on,that if you dont get any interest in the first day or two,your overpriced.But there are all these people that dont seem to get that,they just keep relisting stuff over and over for the same ridiculous prices,when NOBODY wants it!!

I think that all that stuff belongs to rustynewyorker on the Hamb. He thinks that salt eaten stuff is worth gold.

I do not know who it is but I open the one for the 40 ford coupe. I read his replies. Either hes a bad case of inbreeding or just an asshat.

some interesting stuff actually, but the prices are a little over the top ( or WAY over the top) i looked at that 66 crew cab-would be neat i thought-but the "tweaked door" is totally wasted, and his "not too bad" on rust was a little optimistic i thought... i don't know why he threatens the crusher on people, it won't bring what he's asking or anywhere close

i don't think the guy is presenting his stuff acurately, but i tend to think worse of my own stuff than other people do...

thanks for the laughs...[cl:D[P

I know this guy! That willys wagon towards the top of the list, yeah i sold him that for a whopping $500. He flat towed it home and had it running the same day.

The thing you guys may haven't noticed is that the prices are "or best offer", he really does entertain offers.

For the record, I'm thinkin' about makin' up a T-Shirt for when I go to rod run swap meets that says: "I don't care how much it goes for on ebay!"[ddev[cl:eek::rolleyes::D
Hey, I'm just sayin'...;)

If he gets some of those prices, I'm going to Ebay!:eek: I love his responses to people such as this one......

Q: I know these cars are yours or a freinds but you have lost your ficken mind about your prices.I have a 1935 dodge coupe for sale its got to be worth in your world one billion dollars.FOCUS the real world.
A: Use some common sense. 35 Dodge = turd, '36 Ford = caviar. Read any price guide. Owning one car no one really cares about does not make you an automobile expert. And for about the billionth time - if it sells, it...

The Bradly GT seems somewhat reasonable
stop typing and back away from the computer!
1. it's a BRADLEY GT (an automotive design class rejected failure IMO)
2. there's a VW under it
3. much of it is broken/worn out/missing
4. after reading many of the Q&As on his different sale items, I probably wouldnt P in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.

Just yankin yer chain Cdog. But really, Bradleys were butt ugly.

stop typing and back away from the computer!
1. it's a BRADLEY GT (an automotive design class rejected failure IMO)
2. there's a VW under it
3. much of it is broken/worn out/missing
4. after reading many of the Q&As on his different sale items, I probably wouldnt P in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.

Just yankin yer chain Cdog. But really, Bradleys were butt ugly.

LOL Never said I had any taste:rolleyes::D

We have one of these guys here in central CA. He has some really awsome vintage wheel sets, but ask 2 to 3 times what they are worth. Sometimes he list a 65 Mustang shell with no motor or tranny for $6500. When he offers to buy something from you, its at a low ball price.

We have one of these guys here in central CA. He has some really awsome vintage wheel sets, but ask 2 to 3 times what they are worth. Sometimes he list a 65 Mustang shell with no motor or tranny for $6500. When he offers to buy something from you, its at a low ball price.

I have a younger brother like that, if he's selling...it's gold. If he's buying...it's crap. But whether buying or selling, somehow he always finds a victim.:eek: Man-o-man, you can pick your butt, but you can't pick your relatives.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back