Winter's almost over!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat'l Trap

I know this is kinda cheerleader-ish, but I spent all day outdoors today doing stuff I've only been able to dream about for MONTHS. I just want to say I am psyched that soon we'll be able to enjoy our collective hobby/way of life and get to drive and see others drive their creations that have been living in garages for way too long. OK I'm done. Happy spring to you.[cl

I fired up the smoker today and smoked a couple of chickens! Got a lil yard work done. Sat down, watched the news and found out more snow is coming...ggggrrrrrrr

I went thru the short block of my truck this winter. We've had a few really nice weather days, but today was the first decent day that I didn't have things to do so I got a chance to get it fired for the first time. I ran the cam in,dialed in the timing and idle, and got about 50 miles of seat time.[cl It was a little windy in the country but I had a good time.

I've been on two wheels the last couple of days and getting ready to head out again for a few hours....BUT the local forcast said that there may be snow tomorrow morning before the rain. I know spring is almost here....I can't wait!

I know it's spring here because the dogs are tracking in mud instead of snow. And I have a "lawn 'o poop" to clean up.:eek:

No sign of spring

Holy cow it is 9pm and calling for snow for the next 4 days , still have 3 feet in the yard and is about 20 degrees ferenheight and no warm spell in sight . My insurance is due on the 27th of march every year and normally we are driving by now , but not this year .... i am so tired of this winter ...

Holy cow it is 9pm and calling for snow for the next 4 days , still have 3 feet in the yard and is about 20 degrees ferenheight and no warm spell in sight . My insurance is due on the 27th of march every year and normally we are driving by now , but not this year .... i am so tired of this winter ...
Sounds like you need a new zip code [cl

3" yesterday and another 4" forcast for tomorrow. :mad:

They are calling for 6" overnight tonight. Really hoping its the last of it, as most of our has melted the last couple weeks and barely any around now.

One good sign though, on my way to a jobsite yesterday I saw probably 200 wild trumpeter swans in a field, as well as the robins are now back, so those both usually indicate that spring isnt too far off.

Summer coming????

Couldn't be soon enough.......:(

Attachments

• Snowing pic 3 22 2011.jpg
    Snowing pic 3 22 2011.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 9
Raining here now had a cool light show earlier when it was lightening out!! They say the end of next week should be nice again here!!

3/23/11 Thirty minutes north of my house they have 7-8" of fresh snow, with a forcast of it snowing the whole day. Here there is about 2" and it MAY change to rain before changing back to freezing rain and snow.

Please hurry up with the spring already :D

Yep. Spring is here. I drove in the white stuff all day yesterday and today there is white stuff on the street and sidewalks. 3/24/11.

Latest posts

Back