Redneck goodies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat'l Trap

We've all seen the emails with goofy photos of what some people do that defy logic. Like the camper trailer bolted to a raft with an outboard motor, calling it a houseboat. Or a cell phone rubberbanded to a steering wheel of a car making it hands free. Let's see what you've gotten. Ought to be a hoot. [cl

Attachments

• STUPID.jpg
    STUPID.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 70
I've taken these pictures myself. Sorry for the quality, these were on my old flip phone. I'll even post the locations for the locals. :p

This van was spotted in Phoenix, AZ, in the fine neighborhood of 19th ave. and Glendale, LOL.
IMAGE_208.jpg

IMAGE_209.jpg

This was at an Asian restaurant.
IMAGE_168.jpg

Asian redneck? I don't know what this is. It looks like it's out of a Pokemon video. This was spotted in the parking lot of a Safeway in Tempe, on the corner of Broadway and Rural.
IMAGE_322.jpg

Here's a couple I snapped in the last year or so.

This one isn't too hard to rationalize, looks like it must have been too good of a deal to pass up:D...only thing is "I don't have a truck to put it on" [S[S

van-campertop.jpg

On the other hand this one just boggles my mind [S How many people, how many ratchet straps and how long did it take this guy to load 5 or 6 sheets of OSB standing on their edge?????? A better question would be WHY?

verticalload.jpg

You really do see some crazy stuff sometimes. I try to keep my camera with me at all times, LOL.

I've taken these pictures myself. Sorry for the quality, these were on my old flip phone. I'll even post the locations for the locals. :p

This van was spotted in Phoenix, AZ, in the fine neighborhood of 19th ave. and Glendale, LOL.
IMAGE_208.jpg

IMAGE_209.jpg

Hey Motorhead, I was posting at the same time as you..........but now I see what my "Van guy" was up to :D:D
van-campertop.jpg

Probably couldn't wait to get home and get started on it[;)[;)

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just wrong...... plain and simple....that's just plain wrong..... Lord, I apologize and God bless the starving pigmies in africa....Amen....

600!!

check out these[dr

Later:cool:

Attachments

• a-trailer2-710204.jpg
    a-trailer2-710204.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 56
  • BatCar640.jpg
    BatCar640.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 55
  • v8 cushman.jpg
    v8 cushman.jpg