Merry Christmas to you all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat'l Trap

I dont post here much, but this is my all time favorite holiday. With that in mind, I challenge all of you guys and gals to do a random act of kindness this week. Give to Toys for Tots, treat someone homeless to a hot meal, be a Secret Santa for a family down on their luck. And keep the families in Newtown CT in your thoughts. A lot of people have had their Christmases ruined for life.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Dave

Merry Christmas to you as well. I'm trying to get everything on your list checked off. :D

Yep.....tis the season for being a little nicer...

Best to you and your's.....and to everyone's Your's...keep those less fortunate in your hearts and minds...God bless the children....

Merry Christmas guys. May 2013 be even better for all of us than 2012. I think the events of the past week have shown all of us what the really important things in life are.

Don

Challenge accepted Mr Trap.

Merry Christmas!

attachment.php

Attachments

• top fuel santa 24313800-898.jpg
    top fuel santa 24313800-898.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 59
My plans include the exact aforementioned things, and lots of prayer for the families less fortunate than many of us. You never know how much you as one can affect many with a simple random act of kindness. Not just at Christmas.

My plans include the exact aforementioned things, and lots of prayer for the families less fortunate than many of us. You never know how much you as one can affect many with a simple random act of kindness. Not just at Christmas.

X2

Merry Christmas you guys..be safe

The shop does a pizza party for the Special Ed kids at the local middle school. They sure enjoy having all the pizza they can eat instead of school food.

We also sponsor the high school Special Ed with shirts with their names and numbers on them when they go to the Special Olympics.

I knew Santa was a flathead kind of guy...

RPM, good on ya.

If my body will allow, I'll be down at the drop in center serving turkey to the less fortunate. I might be a little banged up, but that pales in comparison to what some others have to endure on a daily basis.

Merry Christmas dudes. Thanks for everything you've taught me.

Be merry, be safe, stay gold.

-Crown

2013 is hopeful for a better year to all of RRR family as well as all of your extended families.
Be safe and enjoy some time with family and friends

Latest posts

Back