Stolen 68 VW truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what,s the story?.....tap tap tap tap tap...

From the owner, Lizard
Went down with Big Jason's trailer and brought it back today. WooHoo!

B@#$%&*s took everything that was in it, of course - bunch of swap meet stuff, some good tools, etc., but at least they took the frickin' chopper bike! Roll Eyes

Battery was flat, distributor cap and wires removed, front emblem swiped, both driver's windows smashed out. Punk thieves. Probably knocked the alternator plug loose and didn't notice, likely that ended the party.

Kudos to the PD, thanks for everyone's good wishes and help in getting the word out.

Now, back to the garage...Antwane shall live again!!

That's great, but tell us more. Did they steal it from the show in daylight, or at night, or what ?

Going to out of town shows is a big fear or ours because of this sort of thing. When we went to Billet Proof a few years ago I hired an off duty cop to sit next to our cars all night. Wasn't all that expensive and we sure slept a lot better.

Don

That's great, but tell us more. Did they steal it from the show in daylight, or at night, or what ?

Going to out of town shows is a big fear or ours because of this sort of thing. When we went to Billet Proof a few years ago I hired an off duty cop to sit next to our cars all night. Wasn't all that expensive and we sure slept a lot better.

Don

I hate trailer queens but it sure does make traveling to shows more relaxing. Pull the car in at night and sleep at the front of the trailer with it. If they take the truck and trailer your going with it!

Don

It was taken from the show grounds between 10:00 Saturday night & 7:30 Sunday morning. There is not any security at the show grounds at night,:eek: The property has a slight slope toward the gate so it probably was rolled to the street and either hot wired or pulled by another car/truck.

I have a hidden kill switch and a lock on my trunk and hood. I also have a removable steering wheel and locking column. I still have a hard time sleeping when we are at out of town shows.

I hate a thief. I don't care if it is a $50.00 or $500.000 car, If it aint yours, keep yer hands off it.
Tim

Thats because you have moral and ethical values...

you also have respect for other peoples property....the bad guys have none of that and figure it's owed to them and whatever they want they take....logic does not dictate when you deal with criminals....they have no conscience...no morals and no ethics...THERE IS NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES....

you also have respect for other peoples property....the bad guys have none of that and figure it's owed to them and whatever they want they take....logic does not dictate when you deal with criminals....they have no conscience...no morals and no ethics...THERE IS NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES....

You are correct sir.

People have no morals any more when it comes to things like stealing. I work in a retail store and every day I find empty packages where someone has stolen the item inside. And these are customers who are mostly older and who we take very good care of. :mad:

It is really upsetting.

Don

Latest posts

Back