When is it gonna stop..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, you should have went over to Shiloh while you were in Big Timber. Makers of the best and most sought after modern Sharps rifle. I wanted one for years, settled for a Petersoli for 1/4th the price.
A lot of those stock trailers come through here, most regular transporters pull 2 at a time. Wouldn't want to be on the road with one in 75 mph gusts.

When I stopped there was two other rv transporters at the same lot. All of us had already had close calls and wasn't pushing our luck and got off 90 at the first exit with services. I would of stopped way earlier if I had a place to stop.

I delivered in Helena MT this morning. The check in lady said that a transporter was blown over on 90 yesterday. Totalled his truck and a new travel trailer. It just don't pay to get in a hurry.

Well the wind slowed my today but it was a different wind. Hillary Clinton had the traffic all jacked up Minneapolis today cause she is giving a speach. No one wants to hear her yapping anyways, especially when it keeps me from making money! Can't stand that lady!

Latest posts

Back