Project elcheapo 4x4 trail rig

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your relay by pin/terminal to the pump. (Is it a common Bosch relay?)

I don't know your Jeep's system, but the relay could tell the pump to "prime", but not to "run" as the electronic sequence may dictate. :mad:

What do you mean check the relay by pin /terminal to the pump? Yes, I believe it was a Bosch relay. I'll snap a pic tomorrow and post it.

I'm hoping to roll the jeep into my friends shop and mess with it some tomorrow afternoon. After looking at Blues jeep on here I'm seriously thinking about cutting the entire roof off of mine. Something like this one.

We discovered that the crank position sensor was our problem. She runs fine now.

Since the last update we have (mostly my son) has installed all the 4" lift, trimmed the front fenders, started cutting down the front doors, got the carpet removed and most of the interior, removed the hatch, mounted up the 33" tires, and some other small stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 29
Wish I could figure out how to post more then one pic at a time this way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 24
Yep, yesterday was a great day. Started out with a pounding headache but got some metal therapy in and felt much better! :D

Latest posts

Back