Just a mini rant! Looking for a new truck.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ya don't mind me asking, what company did you end up going with? I'm about to loose my mind dealing with these people.

CAG Capital. Brian Poole is the guy I deal with, great guy. Go to their website and they have a application you can print out and fax or email back to them. Their phone number is on the application. I would post a link but I'm on my phone and haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Thanks but it appears that I have missed the oppertunity to haul the cars. Probably one of the best oppertunities I've had at easy money and I've most likely lost it due to someone not doing their job. Guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'll probably go back to the idea of building a tow n haul truck. But I'll probably build a old school truck.

Sorry to hear you've gotten engulfed in the loan institutions red tap bull deification.
These asses have things so fubared that legitimate opportunities have an almost impossible task of developing.

Sorry to hear you've gotten engulfed in the loan institutions red tap bull deification.
These asses have things so fubared that legitimate opportunities have an almost impossible task of developing.

Well said OldIron. I got so frustrated when I was dealing with finance companies recently I could have shot a few people. They have no sense of urgency at all. I lost 5 weeks of hauling waiting for a decent deal to be approved, all the while going broker by the day. Next time I think I am going to start trying to trade before this truck is completely worn out so I can still work while the wheeling and dealing is going on.

Eric I hate you lost out on the work. I was afraid when you first started talking about buying a truck like that you might run into the same problems with financing that I did. They all talk a good game, but I think interest rates are so low right now they are not interested in doing many loans, holding out for higher rates.

Around here it is the small town bankers. Everyone knows their banker and he knows them. None of that faceless corporate online crap. They will work hard to help. Of course not me, I haven't borrowed a dime in over 10 years

Well I got some potentially good news. A new dedicated route has came available running from Flint or Detroit Michigan to Indianapolis. So as long as I can get a finance company to actually do their job in a timely fashion I may still be able to make this work.

Well I got some potentially good news. A new dedicated route has came available running from Flint or Detroit Michigan to Indianapolis. So as long as I can get a finance company to actually do their job in a timely fashion I may still be able to make this work.
[cl :cool: [cl :cool: [cl
[P

One step forward... Two backwards. Bama I will be contacting your finance company soon.

Latest posts

Back