How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is this morning at 7 AM -2c

attachment.php

230 this afternoon temp 0 . :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of storm 001.jpg
    Resize of storm 001.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Resize of storm 013.jpg
    Resize of storm 013.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 35
7 AM this morning temp still 0, 24 hours to go, and yes it is coming your way Doc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Storm 001.jpg
    Resize of Storm 001.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Resize of Storm 003.jpg
    Resize of Storm 003.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 21
Are the crops in around you place?

Dozer and I had a good conversation on the phone earlier today and we spoke about the subject. :(

This is grain country and conditions have been terrible all through this crop season. No rain when it was needed, rain and unseasonably cold in recent weeks, when the sun should be shining and crops should be ripe and ready for harvest.

The freak blizzard probably doesn't matter at this point. The crops were already ruined or of such poor quality they're not worth the fuel to take them off.

Dozer and myself agree... we're glad we're not farmers and twice glad we don't rely on the weather to make a living...

Dozer and I had a good conversation on the phone earlier today and we spoke about the subject. :(

This is grain country and conditions have been terrible all through this crop season. No rain when it was needed, rain and unseasonably cold in recent weeks, when the sun should be shining and crops should be ripe and ready for harvest.

The freak blizzard probably doesn't matter at this point. The crops were already ruined or of such poor quality they're not worth the fuel to take them off.

Dozer and myself agree... we're glad we're not farmers and twice glad we don't rely on the weather to make a living...

We had such a lack of sunshine and so much rain here that my lilies and some of my other flowers barely bloomed. It has been an odd growing season. Farmers here have been having trouble getting crops off too, and having trouble getting anything to dry. I agree, years like this make me glad that's not my profession.

It was great talking with you yesterday Doc.
Its still snowing here but the wing is gone. I barely made it out of our little ghost town this morning and into Shaunavon. There are five foot drifts along the road side in places. There is about an inch of water under the snow and its wet and heavy. Gonna be a long time till it dries out.

Latest posts

Back