Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, would love to have that Bird! I'd build a Pro Touring style Hot Rod with that! But I'd use 15" Torque Thrusts and BFGs or Cooper Cobras all around, and power it with a roller 302 or 351W and maybe a 5 speed.

LOL Don't let my wife see this.
As retired food service people one of these has always been her dream restaurant.
There used to be two of them near Grand Rapids, MI and one of them was the one used in the Bounty paper towel commercial.
They sat right next to each other. One was still used as a dinner and the other was a studio for the guy that owned them both.
A great bit of "Americana".
Torchie
p.s. They still make these new.
http://www.modulardiners.com

They dozed our corner service station some years ago. The lot remains vacant and I fear some cookie cutter, namby pamby trendy "fruit stand" will suddenly appear...

Anyhow, that diner would be the perfect fit. (I also envision roller skating girls and face-to-face drive-in service for the summer months.) The local hot rodding community is crying for a spot like this...

The local hot rodding community is crying for a spot like this...

.[/QUOTE]

Agreed good DR. Back in the early 70's we had 3 local places
for us car guy's to hangout...and yes one even had roller skate
girls waiting on customers...miss those days. As far as the
building I'd like to have it for my personal man cave...;);):D

Monty Python builds a ragtop Oldsmobile...

https://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/d/rogersville-72-old-cutlass/6851265280.html

00g0g_jkcypbLQ91E_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_b0QvplCetNP_1200x900.jpg

00t0t_eVQC757P8Hl_1200x900.jpg

tri-citys is in eastern washington, did you build this LB[;)[ddd

Later :cool:

Damn, I wana know who,had the camera and leaked these photos. I ready for the world to see this beast!!

My favorite part of the whole car is the calculator sitting in the center console

Latest posts

Back