Burnout thread????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
I think we need a thread full of childish behavior[cl!!!!:D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180806-194728_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-194728_Video Player.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20180806-210408_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-210408_YouTube.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 50
It’s a shame when we get old and forget why we build cars that can smoke the tires. When I was younger I couldn’t afford a car that would smoke the tires or pay the fine if I could, now I can smoke the tires and afford the fine. Enjoy your ride and have fun

It’s a shame when we get old and forget why we build cars that can smoke the tires. When I was younger I couldn’t afford a car that would smoke the tires or pay the fine if I could, now I can smoke the tires and afford the fine. Enjoy your ride and have fun

Thing is I remember who pays for the tires and any other parts that break. Burnouts don't really impress me anymore [S

Thing is I remember who pays for the tires and any other parts that break. Burnouts don't really impress me anymore [S

And I thought this would be a fun thread to see some pictures of some people shredding tires. Boy was I wrong. Tires that are on the cougar at this point in time are literally a $40 piece Walmart tire so we can get the car rolling, the tires that were on that Savannah had were completely bald and I have the new one sitting at home waiting for it.

And I thought this would be a fun thread to see some pictures of some people shredding tires. Boy was I wrong. Tires that are on the cougar at this point in time are literally a $40 piece Walmart tire so we can get the car rolling, the tires that were on that Savannah had were completely bald and I have the new one sitting at home waiting for it.
Don't let the guys get under your skin, LB50. Nobody is complaining about Sheets&Giggles. :D
Bring on the tire smoke!

Rat rods and smoking tires go hand in hand. Just cuz I don't do it doesn't mean other guys on the site won't play.

I tried it once and the onlookers laughed at my pathetic effort.

but, if you go to the right run they encourage it.

Attachments

• 20180807_101539.jpg
    20180807_101539.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Frankie.jpg
    Frankie.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23
I'll play.

Our Father and Son Mustang project, shortly after I got the basket case running well. My son on his cell phone camera, me in the seat...

attachment.php

That trick earned me a visit from the fire department. [ddd

Attachments

• Mustang 24-10-08_1618.JPG
    Mustang 24-10-08_1618.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 66
Before I got tires for my Wife's 02 Mustang GT I haad to see if the tires would spin. Dang did they. No pix unfortunately. Jim

Latest posts

Back