Location Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where ya from?

• Total voters
I thought the map was funny. I'd hope anyone smart enough to log on a computer would know the 5 regions of the USA & Canada without looking at a map.

:D

im in the dead center of utah out here in the middle of nowhere. where the parties are crazy and the cops are lazy..... thankfully or else i might be behind bars hahaha

I thought the map was funny. I'd hope anyone smart enough to log on a computer would know the 5 regions of the USA & Canada without looking at a map.

Believe it or not, but not all people who log onto computers actually come from the USA, or are bothered about learning what its regions are. [cl

I come from England, but live in the Philippines, though I actually work in the USA. :D

where u from?

I'm from Western Washington (and no I don't have webbed hands or feet, but it might help [cl ).

I'm pretty good with 'puters, born & raised in the US, but thought that the breakdown of what states are in each "region" on this map was kinda whack, yo. I guess I've spent my time doing fun stuff rather than looking at maps. :p

Just a thought

Some boards actually have seperate forums
for the different regions, seems to make it easier
for the local shows, buying and selling and whatnot.

I love the map. I wish I could color that well. I live just outside of SLC in the state of Utah.

Latest posts

Back