1965 Goat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetwilly

My dad left me this 65 389 tri power, 4 speed, #'s matching pontiac when he passed. After about 7 years of loving it I decided to sell it, its been a year since and i havent been struk by lightning yet!

Attachments

• IMG_6564.JPG
    IMG_6564.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6541.JPG
    IMG_6541.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7237.JPG
    IMG_7237.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6566.JPG
    IMG_6566.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6556.JPG
    IMG_6556.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 59
that is my favorite gm muscle car camaro's and chevelle's are to boring for me

it looks really nice it would have brought me to tears to sell it if it was mine

My eyes are still teared up.....

My dad left me this 65 389 tri power, 4 speed, #'s matching pontiac when he passed. After about 7 years of loving it I decided to sell it, its been a year since and i havent been struk by lightning yet!

You sold it? .. I'd come back and haunt you...LOL... hey, everyone has a different value on a ride... even if it was Dad's pride and joy, (I'm crying again)..I love Pontiacs and have owned many... including a 65 goat... I'm sure your dad was a great guy... anyone who would have 65 goat has to be a good guy.... keep your head down and stay away from tall tree's and such.....:eek:

Nice car. There is no way I could sell it if it was my dad's though. I still have my 80 T/A that my dad bought me when I was 16. That was 24 years ago...

the goat

yes it sucks selling something like that, me and dad built that car from the ground up. I expect alot of SHI@ or else I wouldnt of posted it , but no one knows my story on my life, or why things are the way they are!! Or why I sell A goat and build a piece of .... willys! just a tid bit of my F'd up story, theres LOTS more. thanks

Hey willy, you hang in there Bro' I'm sure you must've had a good reason to sell such a cool car. Stay strong, hard times will pass and you will have your day!

Latest posts

Back