292 L6 LP Pistons

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old28

Anyone out there got a set of new or good used 292 LP pistons they would part with?
As Federal Mogul Seal Power has not made them for awhile, are there any parts houses (tractor or truck) that may be able to supply them?

BlueNorther -- Looking for a set of good used LP Gas pistons as they will get my CR at 10.25 with a little block milling. The flat top ones on the bay would make 11.5 CR with my block as it is, to much.

gasser -- just trying to see if there are any good used ones out there. Summitt can still get them, takes 5-7 weeks.

How far down in the cylinder are the piston tops at TDC?

What cc is the dish of a stock D shape dish?

What cc is the dish of a LPG piston?

BlueNorther -- Looking for a set of good used LP Gas pistons as they will get my CR at 10.25 with a little block milling. The flat top ones on the bay would make 11.5 CR with my block as it is, to much.

gasser -- just trying to see if there are any good used ones out there. Summitt can still get them, takes 5-7 weeks.

too much compression on lp gas? if i only ran lp gas i would want the higher compression to make the power that a gas burner will make.

26Troadster -- Only looking at LPG pistons for some compression ratio increase, will run on prem pump gas and with some head & block milling get around 10.0 to 1 CR.

Latest posts

Back