Newbie Intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanmartin72

My parent's owned a mechanic shop way long ago before he passed ,
thus i was his shoprat, grease monkey, then was promoted to a turd !!
Job wise I'm a Parts store manager at a mom and pop's auto parts store that has a full service machine shop.

Currently working on 2 projects

1937 Ford Pickup
And
1953 Pontiac Cheiftain 4-door sedan deluxe

Thanks,
Martin

Attachments

• martin's 53 pontiac.jpg
    martin's 53 pontiac.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 11
  • martin's 53 pontiac1.jpg
    martin's 53 pontiac1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 16
Sanmartin,
Welcome to RRR.
Nice, easy going, and laidback around here. Those projects look pretty cool to me. Post some more pics and tell us what your plans are.

welcome to the board, which one are you planning to finish first?
Thanks Everyone,

Still aways to go ,
Looks like the 53,
BUT
the 37 is sitting on frame with a a 46 flatty and just got a 34 grill but have to make a shell!

My problem is that i'm doing both at the same time.
Why, well when you work on one and bust one of your knuckles you can cuss ans kick in the air at it and go work on the other one. Then when you do the same on that one go back to the other!
" Good Theory huh !!! "

Welcome abaord, sweet projects. I had the same theory on gettin mad at working on projects, my problem is I could never keep it to two LOL, cant wait to see more pics. you'll find a lot of use full help and info on here.

Welcome to the forum. The body on the Pontiac looks very solid and straight. What all are you going to do to it?

I read years ago that there is no better way to NOT finish a car than to get involved with another car at the same time. So far I have never been able to stay focused on one, and I keep adding to the collection. :eek: I keep looking at my '39 and wanting to start doing some things on it, but November is creeping up,and the T HAS to be running. :D

Post some pictures as your project develops.

Don

Latest posts

Back