A little show today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
Went to a show about 2 miles from my house. About 50 cars. They had many great door prizes and true to form I got nada. free food, so I made up for not getting any door prizes that way. Sat in the shade with a couple friends and solved most of the world's problems.

Attachments

• Auto mall 002.jpg
    Auto mall 002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Auto mall 003.jpg
    Auto mall 003.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Auto mall 001.jpg
    Auto mall 001.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Auto mall 005.jpg
    Auto mall 005.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Auto mall 006.jpg
    Auto mall 006.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Auto mall 007.jpg
    Auto mall 007.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Auto mall 008.jpg
    Auto mall 008.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Auto mall 009.jpg
    Auto mall 009.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Auto mall 010.jpg
    Auto mall 010.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Auto mall 012.jpg
    Auto mall 012.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 48
Obviously the sun was very bright and directly overhead. Couldn't get very good pics. The '31? Chevy Coupe was owned by my friend Zeke who passed away a few weeks ago. The Chevy II was laser straight with perfect black paint.

Thanks for taking us along, again.

I see your Fiat found its way home. [cl

Your friend's coupe is a '32... '31 had louvered hood sides, '32 had the "doors".

Anytime you see a '37 or '38 Chevy, coupe or 2 door sedan, please take a shot for me.

Oh, and I like the first gen Pantera as well!

Last edited:
One of the guys I was sitting with has a '37 Chevy coupe. It was nominated for car for the year about 25 years ago by the MSRA. Hasn't changed a bit since then.
The Pantera is owned by a friend who is heir to a ski manufacturing company. He has lots of cars. Unfortunately he got a virus earlier this year and has lost his sense of taste. Not for cars, for food.
Yes, the Fiat made the 4 mile round trip, with a stop at the liquor store for the little woman. She likes her Merlot.

The flip front Galaxie was 460 powered and claimed to be a police interceptor. The flip front was not an option for the Smokies though.

I had forgotten about your Fiat Bob. Really shows how small it is parked next to the 4 door sedan. Love that car![cl

Latest posts

Back