Work is work.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
This looks like it will be paying the rent for the next few months. A friend of a friend has had this Model A since he was 16 yrs old. He is 60 something now and just wants to have it to mess around with. Its been in a storage shed costing $250 a month for several years now because his wife wont let him bring it home.

We are discussing how far he wants me to go. One thing he is sure of is he wants it in one piece so he can drive it.

Any good links for restoring Model A's??:confused: Thats funny, you all have way more sites that sell sawzall blades and hammers, I'm sure.:D:D:D

Attachments

• model a 001.jpg
    model a 001.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 63
  • model a 003.jpg
    model a 003.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 44
  • model a 008.jpg
    model a 008.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 28
  • model a 011.jpg
    model a 011.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 43
  • model a 004.jpg
    model a 004.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 34
I hate when I loose the instructions for the model kit!

Just google 'model a club' and you'll get a bunch. Bet there is a local Model A club in your area. Heck, go to the next parade and when a early Ford drives by, go up and ask 'em a few questions right there in parade route!

$250 a month for several years ? That's $3000 a year for storage times "X" number of years...... wouldn't it have been cheaper for him to bring the car home and get rid of her ?

Latest posts

Back