just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc that P38 is one of the coolest planes ever built. [cl[cl

Agreed!

attachment.php

Attachments

• fp 233.jpg
    fp 233.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 91
They have already cancelled a couple big shows around me along with the Portland Swap Meet which is the biggest Automotive swap meet this side of the Mississippi. I don't know about the rest of y'all but I don't plan on living in a bubble all summer. Maybe I'm just young and dumb

Attachments

• Screensho.jpg
    Screensho.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 21
They have already cancelled a couple big shows around me along with the Portland Swap Meet which is the biggest Automotive swap meet this side of the Mississippi. I don't know about the rest of y'all but I don't plan on living in a bubble all summer. Maybe I'm just young and dumb

when you`re young and healthy there`s not a big problem. When you come home and kiss & hug yer granny, she might not survive.

when you`re young and healthy there`s not a big problem. When you come home and kiss & hug yer granny, she might not survive.

In an effort to lighten the mood...

When the goal is to minimize the number of carriers, "swap meet" sounds like a bad idea. :p

Last edited:
bodies explained

well i learned a little thing today ..

Attachments

• 90201160_3602243663183753_3711234257826349056_n.jpg
    90201160_3602243663183753_3711234257826349056_n.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back