My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to find out soon if I like being half deaf. :D Saturday I get evaluated by the VA for hearing aids. And maybe a little disability. Until recently, hearing aid technology couldn't do anything for those of us that were damaged my jet noise.

Skip keep us informed please, I have the same jet noise thing and a long time with sirens and chain saws.:D

Moving right along... made some patches for the lower body & will weld them in tomorrow!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 30
Got my brakes plumbed over the weekend, just need to bench bleed the master & lines & on to wiring! A friend came over & said I was good at that... lil did he know!

BoB

Attachments

• mess.jpg
    mess.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 31
That looks like wild grape vines I pull out of the trees around here [ddd
Ya have go power now stoppin power [cl
[P[P[P

Don, they build a lil crate & ship them flat... $68 freight charge! Getting them today! [dr

BoB

Really ? That is not bad at all. Eventually, I am thinking about a little louvered panel below my bed to hide the kickup. I will keep them in mind.

I'm sure you will post some pictures when you get them, anxious to see how they come out.

Santa came today!

Good thing I had my hellpers with me...
https://www.youtube.com/hellpers

Really ? That is not bad at all. Eventually, I am thinking about a little louvered panel below my bed to hide the kickup. I will keep them in mind.

I'm sure you will post some pictures when you get them, anxious to see how they come out.

They're beautiful! They came in a box, in a box, in a box!

BoB

Attachments

• rooflovers.jpg
    rooflovers.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 44
Man, Bob, that looks killer, and something not everyone would do. Rain might be a problem, but we are HOT RODDERS ……….we are tough ! :D

Dan used a place in Orlando to do the louvering on the rpu tonneau cover when he owned the car, but I think they are out of business now. They actually did a great job, but we had to build a crate , ship it via truck to them, and then they put it back in the crate and returned it to us. So, your deal was really a good one, money wise.

Here is the one they did for Dan, very similar to yours.

Attachments

• myrputonneaucover2.jpg
    myrputonneaucover2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 38
Man, Bob, that looks killer, and something not everyone would do. Rain might be a problem, but we are HOT RODDERS ……….we are tough ! :D

My buddy's gonna help me with that! We're probably gonna build a tray under them & a drain that will go down through the A pillars!

Here is the one they did for Dan, very similar to yours.

Always loved the look of his truck!

BoB

Haha, I was just kidding about the rain coming in, but your solution sounds like a good one.

Now, maybe if you faced the louvers rearward, and drove REALLY fast...….:D

Latest posts

Back